Friday, April 11, 2008

Mauli Dave to Co-Host Zee's Rock N Roll Family..


Zee’s Rock-N-Roll Family has roped in singer Mauli Dave as the co-host alongside Sharad Kelkar. The Telly Buzz team got in touch with the singer to know more about her first experience as an anchor.
Speaking about anchoring Rock-N-Roll Family, Mauli says, “I am very excited. It was something unexpected. I had never thought of taking up anchoring, but when I got this offer and I thought why not give it a try. It will be a very good learning experience for me. I am used to speaking Gujarati and English, but now I will get a chance to improve my Hindi too. I am working very hard and I just hope people appreciate me in this new persona.”




















Being from a singing background, what made Mauli take up anchoring? Mauli replies, “I have a background in both singing and dancing, so I have no problem doing both. And there not much of a difference between a singing and dancing reality show.”


Commenting on the judges and her co-anchor of the show, Sharad Kelkar, Mauli says, “I am very fortunate to get the opportunity to work with such esteemed actors. I cannot say more than that, as I haven’t started shooting for the show yet. Sharad is a very down to earth and nice person.”

Speaking about her future plans the belle says, “I have not decided anything as yet. I am just waiting to see what offers I get.”

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Melanie

No comments:

Our Sponsers